Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Job!

Got myself a new job! As of next Monday I will be working full time as 'PA to the Vicar and Office Co-ordinator' for St Barnabas church - one of the big Anglican churches in Cambridge. It's only 25 minutes walk from our house and the Vicar who I will be PA to is also our landlord!!

Am really pleased to have something that I can get stuck into and settle in after a year of bits and pieces of work.

It means Rich and I will have to attend different churches for a while but we might be able to work something out if we attend evening services at one and mornings at another - we'll see. Anyway, am very excited and pleased. Bring it on....

1 Comments:

At 11:20 pm, Blogger Martin said...

Sounds good. I wonder how the coordinating role compares to that of Jo at St. Paul's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home