Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!











































I've had an absolutely brilliant birthday weekend thanks to a wonderful husband and some very very good friends.

I had a really lazy morning on Saturday, slept in until I felt awake enough to get up and had a very tasty bacon butty for breakfast. Rich and I went to check out a local art gallery which has recently appeared which was quite strange but an experience nevertheless. We then went into town and had a yummy lunch and visited the Fitzwilliam museum.

We returned home for what I thought was going to be a quiet evening in with the two of us eating curry and watching a DVD, although I did wonder why Rich was planning on making 3 different currys for the two of us......

It turned out that Lucy and Paddy had arranged with Rich that they would come round for dinner as they were over from Leamington for the weekend visiting relatives. Jon and Anna then joined the party, driving across from Enfield for the evening. Just as I was laying the table for the 6 of us I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Pete and Tash on the doorstep, having driven over from Sevenoaks! What a fantastic surprise! I feel really lucky to have so many wonderful friends who would go to that kind of effort to make my birthday really special and such a talented husband who cooked a very impressive curry feast for us all.

2 Comments:

At 7:53 pm, Blogger Jonathan Potts said...

Yeah, good times! We'll have to all do it again. Maybe someone else's flat next time...

 
At 4:51 pm, Blogger Lucy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Love Lucy
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home