Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spiritual Direction 3


Had my third Spiritual Direction session today. I had spent the last week or so wondering about cancelling it as I wasn't sure what I wanted to talk about this time but I decided to go anyway.

As it turned out we had another really helpful and encouraging chat. She seems to be getting to know me quite well already (I suppose that's what comes of me being forced to talk about myself for hours!) and again has helped me to confirm some important decisions I needed to make and has built me up by acknowledging the importance of some of my passions in life and thoughts about the church.

I set up a tiny 'prayer room' in our flat last week and have taken away some things to help me experiment in praying in different ways. I am really quite excited about doing this.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 am, Blogger Steve Tilley said...

Glad it's going well. Happy birthday by the way.

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Mel said...

Thanks! Have just had the laziest morning ever and enjoyed every minute of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home