Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally a blogger

I usually find I'm quite good at figuring out how to do things on t'internet but for some reason the whole blog thing proved a bit confusing. I tried to set up one of these a few months ago but couldn't seem to get the links to work. Had to pull the helpless wife card on this one. Cheers Rich.

Blogs - what a classic way to avoid starting on any of the things I should be doing now - 'I'll just have a little look on people's blogs' - perfect. When my job went down to mornings only 2 weeks ago I had a whole load of ideas for interesting, exciting and productivwe things I would do with my free afternoons. I'll start on them tomorrow....

1 Comments:

At 11:08 pm, Blogger Martin said...

Writing blogs doesn't waste much time. It's reading them that's the problem. Especially if you get behind, and then decide to catch up. Steve tilley's blog is especially bad, as he writes lots, and it's far too interesting to not read. I plead, make this blog less interesting, else I will be forced to waste my time reading it too. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home